1. Staats P, Kligerman S, Todd N, Tavora F, Xu L, Burke A. A comparative study of honeycombing on high resolution computed tomography with histologic lung remodeling in explants with usual interstitial pneumonia. Pathol Res Pract. 2015;211(1):55-61.
2. Xu L, Heath J, Burke A. Ascending aortitis: a clinicopathologic study of 21 cases in a series of 300 aortic repairs. Pathology. 2014;46(4):296-305.
3. Xu LF, Collins J, Drachenberg C, KuKuruga D, Burke A. Increased macrophage density of cardiac allograft biopsies is associated with antibody-mediated rejection and alloantibodies to HLA antigens. Clin Transplant. 2014;28(5):554-60.
4. Xu L, Frazier A, Burke A. Isolated pulmonary amyloidomas: report of 3 cases with histologic and imaging findings. Pathol Res Pract. 2013;209(1):62-6.
5. Xu L, Burke A. Pulmonary metastasis from a low grade mucinous appendiceal neoplasm. Pathology. 2013;45(2):186-8.
6. Xu L, Kligerman S, Burke A. End-stage sarcoid lung disease is distinct from usual interstitial pneumonia. Am J Surg Pathol. 2013;37(4):593-600.
7. Xu L, Kligerman S, Nevins T, Burke A. Pulmonary Sarcoidosis: Necrotizing Granulomas on Explant, With Recurrence on Surveillance Biopsies. Pathology Case Reviews 2013;18(3):138-43
8. Xu L, Tavora F, Burke A. Histologic features associated with metastatic potential in invasive adenocarcinomas of the lung. Am J Surg Pathol. 2013;37(7):1100-8.
9. Xu L, Drachenberg C, Burke A. Histologic findings in lung biopsies in patients with suspected graft-versus-host disease. Hum Pathol. 2013;44(7):1233-40.
10. Xu L, Tavora F, Burke A. Acute medial dissection of the ascending aorta: evolution of reactive histologic changes. Am J Surg Pathol. 2013;37(8):1275-82.
11. Xu L, Tavora F, Battafarano R, and Burke AP. Adenocarcinomas with prominent lepidic spread: retrospective review applying new classification of the American Thoracic Society. Am J Surg Pathol. 2012;36(2):273-82.
12. Xu L, Wassef E, Jeudy J, Burke AP. Ectopic hepatic tissue presenting as right atrial mass. Hum Pathol. 2012;43(6):958-60.
13. Xu L, Tavora F, Burke A. 'Bronchioloalveolar carcinoma': is the term really dead? A critical review of a new classification system for pulmonary adenocarcinomas. Pathology. 2012;44(6):497-505.
14. Xu L, Burke A. Pulmonary oligometastases: histological features and difficulties in determining site of origin. Int J Surg Pathol. 2012;20(6):577-88.
15. Alexiev BA, Xu LF, Heath J, Twadell WS, Phelan MW. Adenomatoid tumor of the testis with intratesticular growth case report and review of the literature. Int J Surg Pathol. 2011;19(6):8838-42.
16. Xu LF, Drachenberg C, Burke AP. Intimal IgM lambda paraprotein deposition in myocardial arteries resulting in acute myocardial infarction and sudden death. Pathology. 2011;43(7):732-4.
17. Sfanos KS, Bruno TC, Maris CH, Xu LF, Thoburn CJ, DeMarzo AM, Meeker AK, Isaacs WB, Drake CG. Phenotypic analysis of prostate-infiltrating lymphocytes reveals TH17 and Treg Skewing. Clin Cancer Res. 2008;14(11):3254-61
18. Loeys BL, Chen J, Neptune ER, Judge DP, Podowski M, Holm T, Meyers J, Leitch CC, Katsanis N, Sharifi N, Xu LF, Myers LA, Spevak PJ, Cameron DE, De Backer J, Hellemans J, Chen Y, Davis EC, Webb CL, Kress W, Coucke P, Rifkin DB, De Paepe AM, Dietz HC. A syndrome of altered cardiovascular, craniofacial, neurocognitive and skeletal development caused by mutations in TGFBR1 or TGFBR2. Nat Genet. 2005;37(3):275-81.
1. Xu LF, Drachenberg C, Iacono A, Burke A. Histological characterization of pulmonary transplant patients with donor specific antibodies and those without. ISHLT 2013 Annual Meeting. Platform
2. Xu LF, Burke A, Feigenberg S. Correlation between grade and histological subtype of pulmonary adenocarcinoma and [18F] fluorodeoxyglucose standardized uptake value after evaluation by PET/CT. ECR 2013 Annual Meeting (SS104),B-0023. Platform
3. Xu LF, Burke A. Histopathologic Findings In Grossly Normal Areas Of Lungs Explanted For Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis ATS 2013 Annual Meeting.
4. Xu LF, Drachenberg C, Iacono A, Burke A. Pathologic findings in explanted pulmonary allografts. ISHLT 2013 Annual Meeting. (J Heart Lung Transplant 2013;32(4),Suppl.S245)
5. Xu LF, Huebner T, Tavora F, Burke A. Application of the IASLC/ATS/ERS classification of lung adenocarcinomas and implications for tumor grading. USCAP 2013 Annual Meeting.
6. Xu LF, Goicochea L, Tavora F, Burke A. Incidental ascending aortitis: the histologic and clinical spectrum. USCAP 2013 Annual Meeting.
7. Xu LF, Kligerman S, Burke A. Honeycombing in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: pathology and imaging correlations. USCAP 2013 Annual Meeting.
8. Xu LF, Kligerman S, Burke A. Honeycombing in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: pathology vs. imaging. ATS 2012 Annual Meeting.
9. Xu LF, Drachenberg C, Feller E, Burke A. Serological characterization of cardiac transplant patient with evidence of antibody mediated rejection and those without. ISHLT 2012 Annual Meeting.
10. Xu LF, Drachenberg C, Feller E, Burke A. Macrophage Density of Cardiac Allograft Biopsies Reflects Complement Staining by C4d and Is Strongly Associated with Alloantibodies to HLA Antigens. ISHLT 2012 Annual Meeting Platform
11. Xu LF, Miller C, Burke AP. Pathological features of adventitial inflammatory reaction in acute aortic dissections USCAP 2012 Annual Meeting.
12. Xu LF, Drachenberg C, Britt EJ, Burke AP. Pathological findings in lung biopsies in patients with clinical suspicion of pulmonary graft versus host disease. USCAP 2012 Annual Meeting.
13. Xu LF, Phillips D, Sun C. Abdominal cocoon and diffuse meconium peritonitis in fetal hydrops. CAP 2011 Annual Meeting Poster No. 27.
14. Xu LF, Burke A. Pathology of pulmonary oligometastases. CAP 2011 Annual Meeting. Poster No 42.
15. Xu LF, Battafarano R, BurrowsW, Burke A. The significance of minimally invasive adenocarcinoma in the classification of pulmonary tumors. USCAP 2011 Annual Meeting.
16. Zhang R, Xu LF, Li L, Oliveira B, Burke A. Novel PKP2 mutations in sudden death due to arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy and sudden unexpected death with normal cardiac morphology. USCAP 2011Annual Meeting. Platform